August 8, 2019 – Vancouver, BC: The Yield Growth Corp. (CSE:BOSS) (OTCQB:BOSQF) (FSE:YG3) is pleased to announce its third quarter investor highlights. Over the past several months, the company has undertaken several initiatives to increase its reach and build valuable infrastructure to support future growth.
- Yield Growth has signed a consumer marketing and sales alliance with ipsy to put Urban Juve products in the company’s Glam Bag. ipsy has over three million monthly members, more than half a billion content views every month and relationships with 8,000+ digital content creators.
- More than 130 retail locations have signed on to carry Urban Juve products in Canada and the US. The locations are diverse geographically, and will bring luxury, hemp-powered skincare products to new markets across North America.
- Yield Growth signed an agreement with Melorganics, who will act as the exclusive retail distributor and non-exclusive e-commerce distributor for Urban Juve products in Greece and Cyprus. To maintain exclusively in the territory, Melorganics will purchase a minimum amount of Urban Juve products of $300,000 in Year 1 and $500,000 in each subsequent year.
- Urban Juve expanded internationally and is now available to purchasers in the largest skin care markets in the world—including China, the U.S., Japan, South Korea, Germany Greece and Cyprus.
Brand and Marketing Highlights:
- Yield Growth engaged a New York-based strategic graphic design and branding company, The Design Spot, for brand direction for packaging, merchandising and point-of-sale deliverables for Mad Wallaby and Urban Juve. Their portfolio includes work for renowned cosmetics brands like Brandt MD, L’Oreal USA, Origins, Revlon, Dove and hundreds more
- Yield Growth engaged Cornerstone Strategic Branding, a brand and packaging design agency in New York with 28 years of expertise and whose clients include major international brands -- Perrier, Nestle, Seagrams and Labatt -- to complete a visual positioning study and subsequent creation of brand and packaging design for its new hemp and cannabis beverage lines.
- Wright & Well, a wholly owned subsidiary of Yield Growth, launched in Oregon earlier this year. The brand offers wellness products that incorporate the highest quality CBD, THC, hemp root oil and terpenes to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Urban Juve secured international media coverage in leading publications, including British Vogue, Elle Magazine, and Zoomer
- Yield Growth kicked off various initiatives to boost brand awareness, increase reach and drive sales, including influencer marketing and social media campaigns
- Yield Growth welcomed a new Chief Operating Officer, Tamara Melck, who was most recently Aritzia’s Vice President, Corporate Operations and Executive Vice President, People & Culture. Melck has a proven track record for scaling businesses, and will provide invaluable expertise as Yield Growth continues to expand
- Yield Growth added Jeff Smith as Chairman of the Advisory Board. As former Global Chief Transformation Officer and Group Chairman for Consumer North America for Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Jeff’s division represented more than 42% of global revenue, and over US$6.5 billion in annual revenue with mid-single digit growth rates. In 2011, Jeff was appointed President, U.S. Skincare for North America and had full P&L responsibility for the Skincare portfolio within the U.S. As President of Johnson & Johnson’s largest business unit, Jeff grew it from the 3rd largest skincare company to #1 in the U.S. over 3.5 years.
Yield signed $1.8 million in licensing agreements.
About The Yield Growth Corp.
The Yield Growth Corp. develops, manufactures and distributes cannabis and hemp infused product brands Urban Juve and Wright & Well and has a catalogue of over 200 wellness and beauty formulas. It intends to disrupt the international wellness market, which is a $4.2 trillion global economy, according to the Global Wellness Institute, by connecting ancient healing with modern science and technology. Its management team has deep experience with global brands including Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, M·A·C Cosmetics, Skechers, Best Buy, Aritzia, Coca-Cola and Pepsi Corporation. Yield Growth serves mainstream luxury consumers who seek sophisticated wellness products. Its flagship consumer brand, Urban Juve, has proprietary, patent-pending extraction technology and has 12 patents pending. Yield Growth is building sophisticated international distribution channels and has multiple revenue streams including services, licensing and product sales.
Investor Relations Contacts:
Penny Green, President & CEO
Kristina Pillon, Investor Relations
The Canadian Securities Exchange has not reviewed, approved or disapproved the content of this news release.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements (collectively, “forward looking statements”) under applicable Canadian securities legislation. Forward-looking statements are necessarily based upon a number of estimates, forecasts, beliefs and assumptions that, while considered reasonable, are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors which may cause the actual results and future events to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks, uncertainties and factors include, but are not limited to: risks related to the development, testing, licensing, intellectual property protection, and sale of, and demand for, Urban Juve, Wright & Well, UJ Beverages and UJ Edibles products, general business, economic, competitive, political and social uncertainties, delay or failure to receive board or regulatory approvals where applicable, and the state of the capital markets. Yield Growth cautions readers not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements provided by Yield Growth, as such forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future results or performance and actual results may differ materially. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release, and Yield Growth expressly disclaims any obligation to update or alter statements containing any forward-looking information, or the factors or assumptions underlying them, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Aktuelle Pressemeldungen dieses Unternehmens direkt in Ihr Postfach:
Mitteilung übermittelt durch IRW-Press.com. Für den Inhalt ist der Aussender verantwortlich.
Kostenloser Abdruck mit Quellenangabe erlaubt.